1747-pic

Mmancillas

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello fellows,

I am fairly new to plc's, and I have encounter a problem trying to interface with a SLC 500 unit. I am using and interface converter (1747-PIC)in order to communicate with the plc,and I am using 1747-PIC/AIC+Driver, as a driver in RSLinx.

After configuring the device,the driver fails to start,and I am not able to start it by selecting in the list.

I have interface before in the past with this plc using an older laptop with windows 98 without any issues. The lap top that I am currently using runs windows XP. I did change my RSLinx from an application to a regular program as the help menu suggested, but I am still not able to interface. Any ideas out there?

Thanks,
Manny

Similar Topics

good afternoon all I had to pull out the old 1747-pic module my question it has a 25 pin connection I need to go to a 9 pin connection do pin 2...
Replies
Views
Im getting trouble with my plc using 1747 pic connection, i found this solution: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/archive/index.php/t-63919.html, but...
Replies
Views
Working with dmroeder to get a AB PIC adapter to work under Windows using SP3 update. Installed his SP3 fix file and still can not get RSlinx to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I received a Fatal error message when added driver 1747-PIC, after that I closed that window and driver was added normally, but...
Replies
Views
We are trying to connect to an Allen Bradley SLC 500 Processor 1747-L40A with a 1747-PIC box. PIC box to laptop connection is with 9-pin to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom