Omron CQM1 CPU21

frankm

I have never worked with an Omron PLC. I have a CQM1 CPU21, CX Programmer version 2, and a CQM-1-CIFO2 communication cable. What is the step by step procedure to get online with the machine?

If the processor has no program create a new one. It will ask you to enter the processor type then display the communication protocol click change and select your communications port your USB adaptor is using.
For existing projects change this under the project tree by right clicking the processor symbol goto change.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am using the OMRON CQM1 CPU21 to measure the machine downtime and do some calculation and display in the FactoryTalk View SE (Computer)...
Replies
Views
Hello all, This is my first post on the forum and I hope somebody could help me, in factory we have one system for nitrating tools (furnace)...
Replies
Views
Somebody has put a password on our Omron PLC, meaning we can't download a new program or online-edit. We tried disconnecting the battery with...
Replies
Views
Hi! Has someone a pinout and/or wiring diagram for an old CQM1-CIF02 cable? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi; I have a DUPONT brand machine having OMRON PLC CQM1-CPU21-E. I have CX Programmer installed in my Laptop having W1indow10. I want to go...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom