C600

Mmancillas

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello guys,

I am having a problems with a AB panelview touchscreen C600 Cat#2711C-T6M.
The original complaint was that the screen would frezee after pasing the initial test. The scrren will boot to the first screen and that is as far as it goes.

This HMI is connected to a micrologix 1200. The plc doesnt seem to have any issues, I was able to interface using RS-232DFI devices drive from RSLinx. I did try interfacing directly with the panelview using the same protocol with no results. I have also try running my comunication cable thru and AB AIC CAT 1761-NET-AIC just in case my cable was the wrong one.

I can see a usb port in the panelview, but I should have been able to interface thru the AIC in any case.

I would apreciate ypur help.

Thanks,
Manny