Cpu 200 comunication with cp card 5512

drakkenghost

Hi everyone , i have a cuestion , can i comunicate a simens cpu 200 with step 7? , i have a cp 5512 card , but i have step7 microwin v4.0 , but the pc only detect the card in simatic net , but the drivers dont shows in the comunication of microwin.

comm

If you have a cp5512, then you are talking about the PCMCIA card to make PPI/MPI/PROFIBUS possible on your laptop.

You can communicate with Microwin to an S7-200 CPU. You cannot do this with Simatic. Simatic is for 300 and 400 CPU's.

One thing is the same as in Simatic... you need to set the right protocol in PG/PC interface. Look in the control panel to easely find this. Choose for the PPI Step 7 protocol.
Then start microwin and try to find the S7-200 CPU.

I hope this helps,
kind regards,
combo

Hi everyone , i have a cuestion , can i comunicate a simens cpu 200 with step 7? , i have a cp 5512 card , but i have step7 microwin v4.0 , but the pc only detect the card in simatic net , but the drivers dont shows in the comunication of microwin.