GE Fanuc series one junior

dose anyone have any info on a GE Fanuc Series One Junior, I have one that will only run in Hand and not in Auto I would like to go on line and see what the conditions are for Auto. I do not have the software or cabe for it... Any information on finding them would be great thanks

There is a hand help programming unit that attaches to the face of the controller. You can use that to manually write the program to paper.

You can also transfer programs with a tape recorder, and cable.

You can try PLCCenter .com or ebay for the handheld and cable.

AND..............WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Try Here.
http://www.*********.com/automation/ge-fanuc-manuals/series-one-ic610/GEK-90503

The manual I have is GEK-90503.
I have lots of these programmers laying around. PM me if you are interested in one.

:p