Panasonic FP0R help

RayD408

I can't get a Panasonic FP0R(C32T) to move a servo motor. I think I need to set the system registers (400-403) to pulse output. Basically, the PLC needs to initialize it's I/O's to run a pulse train to the correct channels. I have no idea how to do this in FPWinPro.

I like Panasonics but their manuals and documentation are pretty bad. They have great live tech support, but they close at 5:30PM EST and I'm on the west coast. If anyone has any clue, please HELP!!

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, anyone can help me to do a PWM programming of the FP0R PLC ?
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a machine with FP0-C32CT installed with GT30 HMI. The PLC started blinking red LED and then HMI showed PLC fail as soon as it is...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i'm working now with panasonic PLC. The machine is OE, so I uploaded the file using FPWIN Pro 7 but when I open the program and try...
Replies
Views
I am involved with the Panasonic FP7 for my final year project. I am doing a water distribution system and I want to use interrupt program for the...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me what I'm seeing here? I'm online with the FP2 and looking at some rungs with DT120 and DT124. Each are used twice and each...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom