Micromaster 440 profibus DP interface

rizwan1530

Hi guys,
I want to exchange data(Interface) b/w CPU315-2dp & Micromastermaster 440(i have profibus DP interface board in my drive).Whats the simple way to interface this two devices.
Can anybody explain it by giving an example of drive rpm setpoint & PV .

Thanks
Rizwan

Hi JRW
I wantg to exchange data b/w both devices .i could not find FC in download area of PLC.net.........However i configured hardware correctlt but i want to cleared about
1) PZD & PKW
2) control word & status word
3) and my main problem is about address calrification b/w Step7 blocks and Drive parametr's address.

Thanks

HI JRW THANKS FOR YOU HELP
Now i want to interface sinamics G 110 CPM 10AIN with profibus dp (CPU315-2DP)
1) what are the basic requirements?
2) Can u send me some links having basic information about SINAMIC profibus data exchange

Thanks for your support

HI JRW THANKS FOR YOU HELP
Now i want to interface sinamics G 110 CPM 10AIN with profibus dp (CPU315-2DP)
1) what are the basic requirements?
2) Can u send me some links having basic information about SINAMIC profibus data exchange

Thanks for your support

I don't recall a DP interface for the G110.
But you could use a CP340 for your S7300 and go USS

Thanks JRW & STPLANKEN

JRW u mean WE cant use G110 as slave on CPU315-2D's DP master port?
How can we use CP340 for G110 USS.?

Thanks

The downloads area of plcs.net is not easy to find, I've seen it mentioned several times but I could not find it. I opted not to post a question so as not to appear stupid, LOL. Now I'm acknowledging my ignorance publicly. I'm glad to see a link to it here in this thread. Is there a link on the home page of plcs.net that I missed?