CX-Designer to PT transfer problem

Dear all,

I am a student from one of Malaysian University. Now I'm running a project using Programmable Terminal (PT) NS8-TV01B-V2, CPM2A Omron PLC and CX-Designer Version 3.0 software.

I'm having a problem when transferring project from CX-Designer to PT. When i'm transferring the project, the downloading features appears (0 to 100%). After the PT show complete, the PT restart. After that, the screen just blank without any feature. The screen just show "Connecting.." at the right side of the blank screen.

I'm thinking about convert version for screen and system version problem because the PT system version show version 3.14 while i using CX-Designer that save in 4.0 version system. It that true?

Sorry about the English and i'm a beginner in PLC

Can anyone help me?? Urgent..:(:(:(:(

really need help..

Press bottom corners or the screen, which will lead to the panel settings, check you comm settings, - baud rates, stop bits etc,.

thank mr/mrs chavak,

i have already press/touch the screen but nothing happen.
It is something problem about the "convert version"? I really don't understand about that.

If this is an error message your seeing perhaps you can post the full error message. Also there is some articles on conversion that comes with the CX-designer I would peruse those.

What cable are you using to connect the NS8 to the CPM2A?

How is the port set on the CPM2A?

Which port is being used on the NS8 and how is it set?

The Version 3.14 I believe has to due with hardware, not the System Version. If you are getting a "Connecting" it usually is a communication problem.

Hope this will help.

I'm having a problem when transferring project from CX-Designer to PT. When i'm transferring the project, the downloading features appears (0 to 100%). After the PT show complete, the PT restart. After that, the screen just blank without any feature. The screen just show "Connecting.." at the right side of the blank screen.

I just simulated your problem and the reason is simple when you load your program via the PC you also transfer the connection settings that you will need to interface to your PLC (I should have read your original post closer). Once you hook up the Pt to the PLC and its correctly set up to communicate to the PLC you will get your display.