assosciated contacts

bob636

I'm a student and have been set the question define "assosciated contact" in a short sentence? if anyone can help with this i would be extremely grateful :D

The words mean just what they say, but are generally meaningless without context. Try to wirte a definition and post it - we will give you our opinions on how good your's is.

Could we have some context please? Do you know which of several possible definitions of 'contact' are applicable? With what do you think the contact is associated? This site deals with the tools associated with factory automation. Within that context, what common tool associates with the term 'Contact'?

If I said that the definition was "an encounter with an alien intelligence that has been registered with and investigated by the International Registry of Pseudoscientific Phenomena (IRPP)", would that be helpful?