S7 and ABB drive

eams2010

I'm trying to run an ABB drive using S7-300 PLC through a profibus network. I used SFC14 and SFC15 to read and write from the drive. I'm recieving the trip, alarm and remote signals from the drive, and I'm sending the desired speed (Hz) which successfully appeared on the drive operating screen. I configured the drive to recieve the reference speed, the start stop sginals and the run enable signal from the PLC, however, I'm still receiving the non-ready signal from the drive and the drive does not respond to the run signal from the PLC.

Post the command word you are using, also post the profile you use to run it.

Also what bit/bits you change to change from stop to run.

Hello again, I used W#16#47E as a control word and the drive is now responding but with one condition that I should press LOC then Remote to recieve the ready signal from the drive.

Yep. And when you here the word 'ppo type' from manufacturer to manufactured the control and data structure will be very similar.