Beginner

Gerryb

Hey everyone,I'm trying to progamme a allen Brady Power flex 4 VSD from a siemens s7-200 224xp.Can anyone give an example of a basic programme.Don't even know were to start!:oops:

Need more info

Give us a bit more info there. Are you trying to communicate with the AB PF4 from the Siemens S7-200? Tell us what you want the PLC tell the Drive to do.

IE...Start,stop, run a certain speed... etc

Also what are your plans for communication. Are you looking at some form of serial, ethernet based or discrete.

I have a AI to the plc from 0-5volts and an AO from the plc to the vsd of 0-10volts connected on to the 13,14 terminals of the vsd.I'm trying to programme the plc part now but don't know how to begin.
Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
So to start off: I have no experience with PLC's, but I'm good at figuring stuff out, but I need some help to know if my PLC is just dead in the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, First of all thanks for letting me join this forum. I just need some help in one of my programming exercises. Being a beginner...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to SLC5/03 using an FTDI usb to rs232 with female to female converter at 1 end... however I can not connect to it ... the...
Replies
Views
First time poster here so long story short i built my own trainer at work so i could toy around with various things and test things and learn...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom