protool HMI

alireza136110

hi dear friend.
i have problem to open the project that created with protool when i try to open that this message appear to me: oid 5 ==oid_pop ctdriver_manager please contact manufacturer .
what that mean
how i can solve this error and open this project.
thanks.

I believe this is because the protool version you are using is older than that used to write the project that you are trying to open?
Try downloading all service packs/updates for Protool and try again.

Was the project originally integrated into STEP7 ?
Some odd errors can occur if you rip out a Protool project from the STEP7 project folder.
If the name of the project is PRO.fwd, or PRO___00.fwd, or PRO___01.fwd or similar, then it is indicating that this is the case.

salam alireza
ye soal azat daram:ta hala az touch panel haye siemens (tp177b mono)backup gerefti?ghabele edit kardan hast ya na?
mamnoon

salam. dost aziz man ta behal az transfer va download upload protool baraye backupgiri estefade nakardam man az prosave estefade kardam ke dar in halatche protool che flaxible hardo gheire ghabel edit hastand. ama ta anja ke man midoonam age ba khode protool backup begiri choon source ro backup migiri mitoni edit koni. movafagh bashi.

hi. dear friend
i dont backup from tp with protool but i get backup with prosave.
i know that when you get backup with protool you can edit and change the program.

Dear alireza
I try to backup with protool but i can't because i think this project prepare in wincc.so i thanks for our advance

hi dear friend.
when u open the project that the panel is a station of that if the simatic manager wants u to instal winccflx. that means your panel programed with winccflaxible. but i counsel u to backup by prosave for future days.
have nice time.