OMRON Program Protection

mosama

Hi every one

I'm working with OMRON PLC CQM1H CPU51.

I have a question, is there a way to protect the ladder diagram so it works only with one CPU - by comparing the CPU serial number as example - or compare any thing else that distinguishes the CPU ?

Thanks mordred for your help

I found this option to read CPU serial number available in CP1H, so I should use it

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a customer that needs a CQM1H (CPU51) replaced. They purchased the processor new-old-stock from a source they found online...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We have a PLC Omron CJ2m CPU12, it contains an old program and it is UM read protected by password. Now we have a new program...
Replies
Views
Hi, i need to make: 1- A PLC Program on Omron PLC CP2E-N using high speed counter E6C3-AG5B 360P/R 2M(Absolute) ,to Reject bottles on Conveyor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Normally I would try to research this more before asking this, but I am under a tight schedule of changing computers. I have a bunch of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom