Programs

LENA2383

I have some programs that I would like to print out but I don't have access to the RS Logix Software and more to print them out. What can I do to get to print out. I have a simulator software but I can get them to open with that software

The best approach is to have someone who does have the proper edition of RSLogix software print the program files to Adobe PDF format.

Very likely your local A-B distributor or A-B office will do this as a courtesy, especially if you're looking at maintaining your A-B based control systems in the future. A local systems integrator would do it for a reasonable fee, too.

And there are many folks who use this Forum who own RSLogix and would be happy to assist you- they've done it before. I seldom recommend posting attachements, but if you specify how many files and what edition of RSLogix software (5, 500, or 5000) you are using I'll bet some generous soul will give you his or her e-mail address and you can get the job done easily.

I myself have to get out of the office for the rest of the day so I'm not a good candidate.