SLC 5/05 Min / Max...

bluenoser337

I know there is no instruction to return the "min" or "max" value from a file, but somebody must have created some cool code to do this...perhaps using indexed addressing...pointers? Looking to find the min and max of 56 float values without 56,000 lines of code. Thanks!

Similar Topics

Looking at 6 Integer values...say N7:0 - N7:5. Need a clever way to find the Minimum and Maximum values from this group. Better yet would like to...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ControlLogix redundant controller being set up. The program reads a value from a remote site which hosts a SLC PLC. Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to read/write to an SLC5 with a ControlLogix L71 V35 plc that fails. The exact same code works on an L82S with V32. Is there a known...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom