<Mitsubishi> GT11 to FX2N connection via RS-422

theripley

Hi

About a month ago, I have requested a touchpanel(Mitsubishi, A950GOT-LBD) in japan & a dedicated cable & expansion board for its communication to PLC (Mitsubishi, FX2N-32MR). Unfortunately, the touchpanel was already obsolete so japan instead send us a touchpanel that is the equivalent of the touchpanel I require without replacing the communication cable.

To make the long story short, I needed a different cable for touchpanel communication to PLC. But the conflict is that the cable is not locally available & needed to be purchased again in japan (which I can no longer wait because my project's deadline is this week).

I have searched for its connection manual but found only RS232C communication, RS422 cable is needed to be purchased. I cannot use RS232C because my expansion board is RS422.

Does anybody here undergone the same problem as I do? Maybe you can provide me an RS422 connection that I can fabricate. Please help, need ASAP:)