Indusoft

BeamMEUp123

Hello, all

I am trying to count the number of times a machine is being stopped using only an analog signal. If the machine drops below 200 feet per minute, I want to consider the machine as being stopped. I thought it would be as simple as:

Change .....00:00:01 .....Press[1].Stops .....if(Press[1].Stops < 200,Press[1].Stops + 1)

This is not working. I am hoping someone can help with the code.

Thanks for the help in advance

Scott

Hi,

I don't see your AI variable referenced. You'd need to latch something so for every change below 200 you don't get an additional stop count.

I'd do something like this:

2010-04-06 09-46-50.png

Yes,

Once I placed the input into the trigger column it started to work properly. Thanks for your help.

Scott