FTView SE (RSViewSE) - need reporting

I need some reporting software for an Allen Bradley HMI RS View SE to be able to create the production tables and charts. I am using Factory Talk View (RSView SE) but I found no option to do so. I also need to transfer data from RSView into Excel or a web page. I have tried a Rockwell Historian, but it is too expensive and much too complicated to use. Can you help?

I have used and can recommend a product called MRPA Historian. It can export into Excel or Pdf directly or you can create the complex reports in the report editor. You can find it at www.mrpa.eu

You can setup a DDE topic in RSLinx Classic to pull data from Allen Bradley PLC's into excel. Not sure if this would help you, I assume that you could pull the data from the PLC(s) rather than the HMI (FTView SE)?

Log to DB with historian

Thanks for a reply, connection via RSLinx DDE to Excel is a good option. However I need to load a lot of historical data for charts and tables. This way, I would have to save all historical data on a PLC (not enough memory) and buy a RSLinx Classic. I am currently trying the MRPA Historian as suggested by Petr. I managed to import datalogger from HMI and create a report. The report manager is clumsy but the generated reports are good. Now, I am trying to set up my RSView to log directly to SQL database. At this time, I cannot connect do database, but it is probably the firewall issue. If it works, I will stick with Historian.