Ez-touch edit software help not work

mer

I got an older version of EZ-TOUCH SOFTWARE.. THE SOFTWARE ITS SELF WORKS GREAT! BUT THE HELP SYSTEM DOESN'T WHEN I PUSH HELP IT HAS A POP UP THAT SAYS (THIS IS A OLDER VERSION OF WINDOWS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY WINDOWS VISTA)IT ONLY DOES THIS IN HELP ANY UP GRADES FOR THIS PROBLEM..THANK DAVE

Take it easy on the capital letters please. I dont know how to do it because my computer uses Windows XP. Somewhere in the Vista system I would try to set the compatability mode to Windows XP compatability on your older software or put the software on a computer running Windows XP.
Maybe you can upgrade your software. You may also have to upgrade your panel firmware if you do upgrade the software. Info is in the link below.
Here is the link:
http://support.automationdirect.com/products/eztouch.html

Last edited: