Rexroth Drive

KEN_KACEL

I am trying to communicate to a rexroth drive. I was told by the support group that if the 2 7 segmant LEDs have the dots lit in lower right hand corner the MEM module is bad. So I ordered a new MEM module (FWA-ECODR3-SMT-01VRS-MS). The same result. Anyone no how to communicate with a DKC01.3-040-7-FW servo system?

Still no luck the drive top software is installed and we have tried different computers. Do the LEDs display anything besides dots if it is working properly? And what should I see?

If there is +24Vdc applied to the drive (I believe it is somewhere on the X1 term conn) you should have a "bb", "ah", or something along those lines. Two dots I am pretty otssure the memory module is no good. As long as you have the DC power to the controller you should have some type of display and also if I remember as the drive boots up , the display should go thru several different steps. Let me try and find you a manual.

In 2008 there was a spat of bad MMC cards the Bosch Rexroth received from their vendor. All the date codes had a 618 in them. The error reported most with these cards was: "F2006 MMC was removed"

But, that wouldn't be why the new card didn't work unless it came from a supplier's shelf that wasn't cleaned out back then.

Unfortunately, that is the extend of my knowledge on the issue. I just happened to remember an old e-mail I saw when reading this thread.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

The new MEM module still giving me snake eyes.
So, send the whole thing and pay the repair costs of $1900.
Beware of buying goods on Ebay..our customer thought he would save some money, but in the long run it cost him...