ModbusMaster.ACD For 1769-L35E?

kittydog42

Our company purchases RSLogix5000 Mini Edition, since all we work with are CompactLogix controllers. The problem is, I am trying to follow the published application solution for using Logix5000 controllers with Modbus, but I can't open the example file (ModbusMaster.ACD) since it is a 1756 based application. Does anyone know where I can get the same example file for a 1769 application?

I downloaded the newest version from Knowledgebase, and it gave me an error to the effect that it was a newer revision than I have software for, but it did allow me to change the controller to a 1769-L35E and choose my revision (16). I had downloaded Modbus_Master_V2_0.acd.

I am using RSLogix5000 Mini v16.03. I think I have the newest sample now, so I am probably okay.

Does anyone knows if this versión RSLogix Mini Edition (9324-RLD200ENE) will allow me to fully program the new CompactLogix L23E processor using Ethernet/IP

I’m planning to use the L23E to control approximately 50 remote I/O’s using the protocol Ethernet/IP and I only have this Mini Edition software version available.