Major Non Recoverable Fault with Logix

recabite

Greetings all
Every now and then i get a MNRE (Major Non Recoverable Error) with our L61 Cpu's usually when they get powered down which dumps the program.
What i want to do till i work out why this is happening is clear the fault and restore the program from a Compact Flash. How do i do this? Any info or links to older post will be gratly appreciated. Also will the CPU need to be powered down and restared or is there a way just to clear the fault and reload program. Personally i like the from run to program then back to run method.
Thanks

Similar Topics

(Allen Bradley PLC)Issue resolved by download the project, But What is the main root cause of this Major Fault Error code 62 “Non-Recoverable...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Recently, while working with brand new 558x processors (L81E and L81ES), I saw on initial program download that both PLCs generated MNRF...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am facing major non recoverable fault in our logic 5573 cpu 1756 L73/A.cpu red LED is blinking. Kindly guide me. Kind regards...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a customer with a 1756-L72 ControlLogix PLC. They have recently got a T01:C62 Fault Code. I am trying to figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom