Intellution Secondary Source does not connect to ControlLogix

kudave88

I am setting up a Secondary source within the configuration of the access name for 3 ControlLogix PLCs (2 L61, 1 L62). The two DASABCIP versions I am using are:

Primary = 0475.0373.000.000
Secondary = 0399.0349.0015.006

The L61's communicate through both, the L62 only communicates through the Primary.

Is this a DASABCIP version issue?

Also, (random question) the icons within the System Management console next to the ENB_CLX object are different. The older version has a blue box with a blue screwdriver, the newer version has a green screwdriver and green checkbox. Is this just a version issue or am I missing some configuration?

Thanks for any help!!!

Adding to the info above:

I can ping the L62 from both the Primary and Secondary IO Server, but still not working on the Secondary.

Also, I run into a strange situation. I have a PLC seconds tag (from L62) shown on the screen, which refreshes almost once every second. I also setup a second node that communicates to the L62 solely through the Primary. When I start WindowViewer with the first node set up to communicate with the L62 through the Secondary, the communications on the second node slow way down (PLC seconds update once every 10 seconds).

Could this be an issue with the L62 being overloaded?