Fetching an answer to where does fetch fetches from.

jhbishop

I know this forum is for PLCs but maybe someone also does iFIX. When a chart configuration window is opened there is a checkbox called Fetch Limit. Does anyone know where it fetches from. I would like to change the limits but my iFIX administrator says he doesn't want them set manually and wants them fetched instead. He thinks the limits are fetched from the PLC but I can't find anyplace in the PLC they can be fetched from. Thank you in advance for your answer.

Similar Topics

Hi; In my O/G facility we are using Wonderware Intouch ver 9.5 for SCADA. We need to automate the process of exporting realtime process values for...
Replies
Views
Hi, our company has just switched from older Modicon PLCs to S7 (5x317/2x317F) connected over ProfiNET. We use InTouch 9 for the visualisation...
Replies
Views
A S7-300 PLC is connected to an HMI and live data is being displayed on HMI. I want to fetch this data from HMI into a windows based PC. Is it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Can anyone tell me what the Com+ 0 and Com- 0 are on the output on the QBB. Bottom one. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all, after much aggravation trying to get my SLC5/04 to talk half duplex to RSlogix so l then would be able to communicate with both RSlogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom