Danfoss FC302 - Devicenet Installation

juan_monzon

Hello everyone!

I have had some problems installing a new FC302 frequency drive in replacement of a Danfoss VLT5011. My biggest problem is that the devicenet network has not recognized the new drive. The software that I have been using is Devicenet Manager but that is a software I have not used and I also haven't been able to find the user manual but I have tried different things that have not worked so far. I installed the EDS file that corresponds to the FC302, I set the connection up and deleted the old device from the node that I want to use (in my case it is number 40)then I dragged the new device from the EDS list, I assigned node number 40 to it and ran a network who, but the network still doesn't recognize the new device, and I have not even gotten a question mark as it happens with RSNetworx; another thing is that I haven't found any icons or commands with which I can perform a download or an upload of a network configuration to or from the scanner, so I am not sure if I am following the right procedure to replace the device in node 40 or if I am skiping any steps. I will appreciate very much if anyone could give me any instructions on how to modify the network configuration and how to download it to the scanner with devicenet manager. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Juan