calibrating 4-32mA to 4-20mA

theripley

Hi

This is with regards to my previous post on the FX2N-4DA module.

As noted on the previous post, I did insert the program (found on its manual) on I/O characteristic adjustment but still nothing has changed.

What are the other ways to calibrate 4-32mA to 4-20mA?

ACT (www.act-solutions.com) makes an analog rescaling module (ARM), which can be adjusted to do just that.

Why can't you just place a 250 ohm resistor across the signal to convert it to 1-8VDC and then just apply it to a 0-10VDC input? It would be easy to take care of the scaling in the PLC.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Probably a bit out of my depth here as I'm not an instro but just wondering if someone could provide some clarity on calibrating/scaling...
Replies
Views
I know this is very far off subject, but was hoping someone here could lend a hand. I have been asked to start calibrating belt scales for...
Replies
Views
I have a vacuum furnace running an Allen Bradley SLC 5/03 with a PV 550, I am new to PLC's and using RSLogix 500. My issue is that the control...
Replies
Views
this is one of the assignment that i have been given in my training course, i really don't understand the way to do the calculation required for...
Replies
Views
I am looking for information on the proper calibration of an 1756-IF8 analog input card, preferably the wiring of the voltage source. Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom