Micrologix 1500 issue

jmaty23

I have a Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1500 computer. When I cycle the power, the input cards light up for a few seconds and then the computer goes into fault. The red fault light is blinking. The input cards lose power.

I have a Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1500 computer. When I cycle the power, the input cards light up for a few seconds and then the computer goes into fault. The red fault light is blinking. The input cards lose power.

Can you connect to the ML1500 and go online to see what the fault is? Look under processor status error tab.

Edit:
OkiePC types faster then I do.

Similar Topics

Hey fellas, I have a Micrologix 1500 ser.c on a bxb base. I found this weird issue today to run by you guys. I have a momentary toggle switch...
Replies
Views
I'm getting a message error between a micrologix 1500 lrp and a ultra 5000 saying 'Target node does not respond', error 7. Attached you will see...
Replies
Views
The following question was appended to a five-year-old thread by a new Forum member, so I'm re-posting his question to a new thread...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom