Chart Creation using .csv file WINCC FLEXIBLE

RTA

In Wincc Flexible 2008 datalog file which is of size 1.5MB. The data should be seen as a chart. I have used excel to create a chart but data is huge for excel so i am not able to navigate thru the chart i.e., data at different time. The logged data is of 4 hour duration, 15 Parameters logged and logged at an interval of 1 sec. Pl specify solution if possible within wincc flexbile or s/w which can get data quickly and display for report

Use the RDB format in stead of CSV.

From the online help:
File - RDB
Data is saved to a proprietary database for quick access.
Use the "File - RDB" if you require maximum read performance in Runtime.
Data logs of this format can only be read or displayed using WinCC flexible Runtime.
Convert the RDB file to CSV format using the "CopyLog" function to make the data available for applications outside WinCC flexible Runtime

Thank U Jesper
I. If i use native RDB how do i retrive it for displaying in a chart
II. Pl explain to me about sequential logging also