I want to monitor all slaves independently

shaker Hosain

Hello:

could I ask you ?
I Have Multi Slave (CPU 313C-2DP) , I want to monitor these slaves by OB1 that contain SFC51.

my question is :
when any slave goes out the service , I want to monitor all slaves independently
e.g:
let's suppouse that slave1 in stop mode;
and something is wrong like module 2 within slave1. how can I discover that the slave 1 has a problem independently form another slaves?

Well you could code a watchdog that bounches a signal between the slaves and the master and when a signal timeouts you know that something is wrong with that slave.

Similar Topics

We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Looking for support and ideas. We are trying to go online to monitor/fault find on an S7-300 programmed with TIA Portal V15. I can...
Replies
Views
We finally replaced our Cognex Checker with an IV-3 and I'm wondering if can replace the s/w in the monitor with anything else. I haven't been...
Replies
Views
Im very new to programmin,but i was wanting to try and set up a program that could monitor the speed of a roller. Would it be possible to use the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom