Help with Devicenet slave 1792D-16BVT0CD

STL???

Hi Folks,
I'm trying to assist on a devicenet input module failure (1792D-16BVT0CD), the module has been replaced with another exactly the same part number and revision, however we are not reading in any data from it.

Net/Mod Status = Solid Green
Logic Status = Off

i have the following pdf:
http://192.94.123.21/idc/groups/literature/documents/in/1792d-in053_-en-p.pdf

Which tells me that with Logic status off = Logic is disabled!!

I'm hoping someone can help and tell me - what does this mean and how do i rectifiy it o_O

Many thanks in advance - Steve

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a device with 68 words input. But one block on the Devicenet Scanner is only 61 words. I am trying to map this device to 2...
Replies
Views
Machine has existing DN devices that are connected to SLC 5/04. All communication is working fine now. Supplier wants to remove some DN devices...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am setting up for practice and I am having trouble seeing the 1771 Scanner in RsLinx as well as Rsnetworx My setup: slot 0 : PLC-5/40E...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm pretty new here, but have been working lightly with AB PLCs for a while now. I've recently hit a stumbling block that I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
I have a 1769 sdn scanner on one panel and a 1769 adn i/o module on another panel, this module got burned and replaced but after replacement...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom