Melsec Q-Series Usb Drvers for 32bit win7 OS

Hi all
I got a new 32 bit notebook with windows 7 and I'm unable to communicate to p.l.c via usb. I have the driver for my old laptop(windows XP), but when I tried it on the windows 7 notebook, I was unsuccesful. does anyone know a link were I can obtain melsec Q-series driver for a 32bit windows 7 notebook? Pleeaassee

Similar Topics

Hello All, Last day we are facing some issued. After checking we found that no data transfer between Melsec communication module (AJ71UC24) and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Has anyone any experience with the Melsec iQ-R Series PLC? Ive been tasked with setting up the RD81OPC96 OPC Server rack mounted module...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts!!!! I want to communicate my "XG-8000 Series Keyence Vision camera" with Mitsubishi Q06UDV PLC over RS232C non-protocol mode. My...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Today is my 3rd day of using PLC, so I please bare with me. One of my goals is to hook up a device (CC-Link interface) to the QJ61BT11N...
Replies
Views
:confused: Does anyone know if the Mitsubishi Q-Series MELSEC fitted with Profibus DP Master module QJ71PB92D supports co-existence of a Class 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom