Direct logic 405 analogue problem

Aftech

Hi, I have a problem with a analogue output. When I look in the data view on the program the value it 4095 which according to my knowledge is equal to 20mA because the outut card is a 12 bit current output 4-20mA. However with the value of 4095 being displayed I only messure 4mA. If I decrease the count to 3900, I messure 13mA. I dont understand why ? I thought the output was buggered and changed to a spare one which did exactly the same when trying to test it. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks !

Similar Topics

Just curious what is considered a one shot with direct logic software. Help would be great thanks DM
Replies
Views
Hi I have never used a sub routine instruction, but figured I have a good example where I need one. I was wondering in my program, I have all...
Replies
Views
What instruction, or menu will i find a tof delay? and how do I edit or insert a instruction between or infront of an exsisting, cant figure out...
Replies
Views
I will be interfacing these two units on a up coming project. I have limited knowledge with direct logics plc's and no knowledge on ez touch...
Replies
Views
So this is my attempt at collecting and displaying data on a Cmore panel With a DL06. Each pair in my logic is the "Time total" or the TA15 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom