Help with pid tuning in rslogix 5000

stu

Hi Guys, Can anyone help me i have a machine which has already been programmed but the tempertures are not reacting quite enough it drops +- 10c of the set point can anyone tell me how to adjust the reacting time? thanks
stu

Assuming you have programmed the PID instruction correctly, tuning the loop depends almost entirely on knowledge of the process. Without knowing how you've programmed the PID instruction or any information on the process, it's impossible to say anything specific about tuning it.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all! I was wondering if anyone could explain more clearly to me the tuning parameters of a PID instruction on a 1769 AB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question in my Instrumentation & Control HND which is as follows: Figure 3 shows the open-loop response of a process modelled by...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with tuning my PID loop in my RS5000 project. In my program I am using a PID loop to control the KW output of an engine...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having a lot of trouble tuning a PID loop on a SLC 5/05. Can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong? Please see attachment to...
Replies
Views
I have a PID installed in ladder on a very slow process. My PV is an ORP analyzer. The CV is connected to a chlorinator which pumps chlorine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom