FTP to AB PLC (Eweb?)

mhopley

Does anyone know if it possible to send/recieve data by FTP using the EWEB module?

I have a customer who wants to send some routing information to our PLC (Compactlogix L43) using FTP, apparently he uses this method to do the same to mitsubishi PLCs

I've looked on the knowledge base and it looks like it is not standard functionality but might be able to be programmed.

TIA

Similar Topics

We are using Red Lion DA70s with Crimson 3.2. They are setup as cellular and a router. We have port forwarding rules and whitelisting. All of our...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am presently looking for data extraction on real time basis from LS PLC to a FTP Sever, while referring the manual I found that...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it possible to send/receive data by FTP using compactlogix 5370 PLC? I have a customer who wants to send some routing...
Replies
Views
I'm currently looking into the possibilities for using a PLC as a counter module (production counters) and to afterwards create a .csv/.txt file...
Replies
Views
Anyone log data with a PLC and automaticaly send it to a web server? IE connect via FTP and append data to an exsting file? I want to stay with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom