Mitsubishi EX1n16MR

nst_siddiqui

Dear :
I have bought a liyan EX1N16MR PLC,Yesterday i programed it for ADC conversion.after uploading it to plc by using GX-Developer when i gave the RUN command PLC gave RUN singal as well as Alarm Signal.Note that i run it using software control.
now when i tried to stop it eiher by using manual control or software control it does not stop and keep showing RUN and ALARM status .

It must be clear that PLC worked perfecty well when i programmed it for counter /Timer etc
kindly refer me the solution of this problem

Thanks

Najam

my friend ..
1:Let me be clear after working on small projects in which ideal with timer /Counter/Interrupts/Subroutines etc i tried to excel my skills in ADC programming.
After writing the code .. i write it to the plc .but when i gave it the run command through GX-developer..PLC comes to run status but at the same time gave steady error alarm..
Now when i tried to stop it using software mode or manual control it does n't stop.
And now iam unable to do any thing with plc..

2:No i am not able to communicate with the PLC

Not sure with EX?? assume it is an FX1 equivelent, you say you have programmed it for analog to digital conversion, as far as I know the analog cards are add ons so if you do not have an analog card it won't work.

To the best of my knowledge all units starting with EX were expansion units and could not be programmed themselves. Are you suer of this part No?

I presume by google search that LIYAN is a Chinese made copy of Mitsubishi PLC's.
So I would presume that an EX1n is a copy of an FX1n.

I have no idea whether GX-DEV will program them (but I suspect it will)