change of Panasonic FP Sigma PLC 12k to 32k

nivedya

Dear All,
We have been using FP Sigma 12K PLC for the last 7 years or more but unfortunately we had a malfunction on the unit and had to change them to FP Sigma 32K. The 12K had a battery backup, but 32K specifies its not required. more over we even gave the back up later on but all the same the programs are not sustained in either the master or slave once the power supplies are switched off. we tried all possible conversions from 12k to 32k using FPWIN-GR but the same problem persists. Kindly forward any solutions possible...with regards, Nivedya

Similar Topics

Hoping someone can give me some guidance or confirmation of what I need to do. We have a FactoryTalk SE program that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
We had one go down. we have a new one. Their emergency Number don't work. The Model is TLSA046AAH-330N01-007 A catalog says we need software TET...
Replies
Views
“The HMI files we cannot open—they were saved in V13—we do not have that—I cannot restore file –please have them save in V11 and send them back to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom