PLC5 with Flex I/O over ControlNet

Hi
I am working on an application that has a single PLC5 rack, the CPU is a one with controlnet connectivity. It connects to 5 nodes of flex I/O.
Some of the I/O modules are Temperature input modules, of which they are being used as Thermocouple inputs.

My problem is that 2 of these modules appear to have a zero error. ie One module is reading 60 DegF more than they should be and the other 30 DegF.

I notice in the manual that these modules may be calibrated, calibration is initiated by forcing a bit of a configuration word to 1.
My problem is i can't tell what configuration word apples to what module. Block Read and Write is not being used to configure these modules. I'm assuming they know what they are in life through the RS Networx scheduling procedure.

Can any one give me a tip of what to do to calibrate?

sincerely

Andrew

If the PLC-5 program hasn't been documented to let you know where the data is located, then you will need RSNetWorx for ControlNet to get this info. You don't need to schedule the network though and the information you need can be uploaded from the network.

Once you go online with the ControlNet, you will need to open the Scanlist configuration of the PLC-5. Just right click on it. Then you will see what devices have been mapped and where there data is stored. You can also access the modules and verify their configuration.

OG