Automation Direct & Modbus

Dua Anjing

Can anyone tell me if I can set up a DL250 as a modbus device. I want to be able to simulate a modbus device so that I can test some other software. I have a CPU, analog in, analog out,digital in , digital out and a fibre module H2-FENET and can access/modify the program via the fibre port

Thanks

Both serial ports of the DL250 can be used as Modbus slaves. Port 1 has RS232 while port 2 has RS232 or RS422 available.

The memory locations within the PLC have equivalent Modbus addresses but they're not obvious. Make use of the information here and here.

Good luck.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to setup an Automation Direct DirectLogic 06 (D0-06DD1) as a modbus slave, taking commands from a PC. The PLC is connected to...
Replies
Views
I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have a DTC 1000 temperature controller, I am able to read and write to the registers...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have been pulling my hair out on this one. I have been unsucessful in communicating Modbus TCP to a Eurotherm Data recorder...
Replies
Views
Dear All if any body can help me in establishing communication B/w WAGO RS232 module and automation direct My Controller is 750-841 and...
Replies
Views
We are using T1k - modbus terminated IO (Remote IO) with direct automation plc DL-06. We are trying to communicate between the two using the MRW &...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom