power supply triple output

indra

Hi,

Does any one knows about product POWER SUPPLY with SPEC as follow :

INPUT : 220Vac
TRIPLE OUTPUT : +5V (5A), +12V (1A), -12V (1A)

Does SIEMENS has this product types ? such as SITOP

indra

Simple solution is to use 3 separate power supplies one for each voltage. Otherwise those voltages are typical for Computer type power supplies.

Bryan

Hi,Brian and Milldrone,

Thank you for your info.
At the moment the original one is from CHINA brand and I want to replace with other brand, such as OMRON or SIEMENS.
For computer PS, we can not use because the dimension is bigger than the original and no more space.

INDRA

Similar Topics

I have the power supply in the link below. If we want a breaker to isolate and protect the input side how would I size that correctly being 120...
Replies
Views
I am looking for power supply that I can mount on vertical DIN rail, and when mount that way is =< 4" wide. this is what I have now.... this is...
Replies
Views
I have Rhino 120 to 24 dc power supply and it has 2 Positive and 2 negative terminals on the DC side but no ground terminal. Should I connect one...
Replies
Views
We've still got a ton a PLC 5's installed and running. We lost a 1771-P7 Series B power supply. There are a lot of 1771-P7 series D power...
Replies
Views
Long ago, it was often a customer spec to always use a transformer for isolation of the control circuit from the rest of the equipment. For 24vdc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom