Output cross reference's view but wont print

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day, could someone please tell me why I can view the output cross references on-screen, however, they don't print-out when I print the hard copy. Thank you

Assuming, as you state, that in the on-screen vi9ew of the ladder you have cross references then in the File - Report Options right click on the 'Program Files' under 'Configuration' in the left panel. Check the box which says 'Use Program File view settings for report'.

Open report option, then double click on program files. Put a check mark
"Use program file view settings for report"

See picture below

viewsettings.jpg

Similar Topics

hi everybody i have a small question, i am using siemens step s7-400.One of my analog output i am using for ref. to proportion valve with +/-10V...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am starting a new project for a customer and I am adding in solenoid valves. Once added, I noticed there was a lack of an Output...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom