5/05 to micrologix

robo77

anyone else had this issue?

reading from 5/05 ser c FRN 9 to Micrologix 1100 -ethernet

I have been unable to get any msg blocks to complete. I'm sure the block is good and the ip is good.

Weird issues is that I used a different 5/05 on the same network ser c FRN 10. And it reads fine.

Just wondered if anyone had any issues with FRN 9 not reading a micro?

yes I can get online with all processors and the message block were the same with both 5/05. just the FRN 9 would not read.. and would sometimes lockup the ethernet port on it.

Robo

ya there is a switch between all.. connected to the switch.. is

PLC 5/05 FRN 9
Wonderware
PV+
ethernet radio - 5/05
ethernet radio - micro 1100
ethernet radio - micro 1100

weird part is the 5/05 FRN 10 on the radio will go thru the network and read the micro.. just not the 5/05 FRN 9.

well I flashed the 5/05 with FRN 9 to FRN 10

and all is well.. wonder if the firmware was corrupt somehow.

AB tech support had no answers after being on the phone a few hours.