Screen saver in Siemens TP277

naag_slet

Hi to all,

I am working with TP277 using WinCC Flexible 2008(Advanced) software. In my project, I have developed 10 screens, in that I have to call one of the screen as a screen saver, if the TP is idle for some defined time.

Please suggest some solution.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

Regards,

Naag

The screensaver for the TP277 is not in the WinCC Flex. It is in the WindowsCE software. You cn set it up by exiting RunTime and looking in the control panel.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I would like to add four pictures as screensaver, the HMI will start the screensaver after 1 min idle, and then change between the four...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Can anyone tell me how I may change the screen saver on a Siemens TP270 6" Touch Screen? I know that on a AB PV+ you can load an...
Replies
Views
Any good idea how to dim the display on a panelview plus performance serie b, at idel. Screen saver is not supported yet I have don it in global...
Replies
Views
There is a screen saver function for the Panel view 5310. It utilises a AB logo splash. I would like a custom image to be the splash for the...
Replies
Views
Would love to just have the scrensaver come up, full screen company logo, and thats it. i attempted to make the logo 320x240 and it did fill the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom