Does a PV+ 600 Beep?

ATU

I have a Panel View Plus 600. Does this thing have an internal Beeper? There is an AUDIO checkbox for the pushbutton objects, but I can't find anything in the system setup to turn it on. Really feels weird not hearing something when I push on the screen.

PV+ does not have audio so the "audio" option is ignored. If you run your app on a PV+ CE (formerly VersaView) or on a standard Windows PC, then you will get the audio beep.

OG

Similar Topics

Does anyone have a spare PacDrive part# LMC600CBD10000? Not necessarily for sale, but to do a bench test. I have a CF image file, and I'd like...
Replies
Views
i done this many times but i dont know why this is happening. i have designing and configuring a panel view plus compact 600 hmi and i have...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
They are installed in a control panel that was made in France and are intended for the termination of analog inputs. Each of the red capped...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom