Proworx Analyze Device report

rich_p

Hi all!

We have a quantum PLC and use proworx to program it. Everything is fine, however when I go online with proworx and choose analyze device I a long list of error in the report mainly:
Drop X communication health bit not set
Drop X Cable A health bit not set

The reason its not set is because its not used. How do I tell the CPU the drop isn't used so that it doesn't appear in the report?
Any help appreciated,

Thanks

Similar Topics

I have a zip file of a program that I'm told was created in Proworx NxT. Would the comments be stored in it if I could find the software or...
Replies
Views
When making changes, I was taught to go to Combined > Make Change > go to Offline > will prompt to save > Save > Exit out of program > will prompt...
Replies
Views
Would like to ask .. if anyone here know about creating own library or function block on ProWORX NxT ? I have a backup of ProWORX NxT project...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a modicon 984 with proworx 32 that is scaling an analog input, and I need to adjust the scaling. I have new analog input values and %...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I need help getting the installer for Proworx 32, I have to backup a 140 CPU 434 12A but I cannot find it anywhere on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom