Siemens MP377 screen

mangletech

Hi

At the moment, I have the Standard WINCC screen saver, which is a WINCC flag floating around the screen, however the customer want it changing to something which represents Allah, as they say it will bring them good luck.
I've had a look around Windows CE, nothing jumps out at me which would indicate a selectable file to use as the screen saver, just the selection box for delay time and the choice between standard screen saver and blank screen,
Is it possible and how to implement it,a user defined image for the screen saver

many thanks

Neil B

You could....

a. Contact the guy mentioned here and see if he can help you

b. Switch to the blank screen saver and try and convince your customer that it symbolises the so called "Dark Sun" of Islamic mythology.

If can't mod the winCE screensaver and it can be disabled, then make your own screen and trigger it after a predetermined time in the PLC.

i think standard solution doesn't exist. try to create by yourself. you need two timers & one counter in plc and one script in HMI what will change the screens with your pictures.