OT: Phoenix area programmer needed...

Eric Nelson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
About a year ago, I did some programming work for one of our local customers. It was for a cap labeling system that was shipped out to one of their customers in Phoenix. The end user would now like to make a few minor changes to the HMI and PLC program in the machine. It's really not worth the expense to fly me out to AZ (I'm in NJ) for a few simple modifications. Therefore, I'm wondering if there's anyone from the Phoenix area that is interested.

The system consists of a CTM (LINK) PS labeler which has a ML1200 and Maple Systems HMI520T controlling it. There is also a centrifugal feeder bowl, controlled by a ML1000, that I networked to the labeler's PLC. I'm looking for someone that's comfortable with both RSLogix and EasyBuilder (and has the software). I can help with the changes, but you'll need to be able to debug on site if necessary.

Anybody interested?... :confused:

🍻

-Eric