SIMOREG 6RA22 error

indra

Hi,

I use some SIMOREG old type 6RA22, that already running more than 15yesr old without any problem.
One of SIMOREG has error code F04 ( already 4 months ) but this error NO EFFECT to the machine running, even this error appear the SIMOREG still running.
So could you help me HOW TO ELIMINATE this error code F04 ?

Please also inform me the DIRECT REPLACEMENT type of these SIMOREG :

6RA2277-6DV62-0
6RA2275-6DV62-0
6RA2225-6DV62-0

I need the NEWEST types for repalcing these ones because I heard from my frind the replacement should be 6RA27 but this type also DSICONTINUE, is it correct ??

Regards,

INDRA

Similar Topics

Please help! Does anyone know if Pcin42 software is working also with 6ra22? I need a software to set through a serial connection the drive...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for Simoreg K 6RA22 manual. Can anyone let me know the link to download? Thank you. Regards, Shandra
Replies
Views
Hi Can someone please tell me where I can find information about the heat developent / dissipation of a Simoreg DC Master? 📚 The information...
Replies
Views
Hello people This is my very first post in plctalk, so im sorry if my question is out of place. We're using a simoreg dc drive and currently is...
Replies
Views
Dears kindly need support to replace old SimoReg DC master Siemens Drive and upgrade to sinamics 6RA8081-6DV62-0AA0 series communication is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom