S7 300

Barbara_Cnt

I am using a 2 digit Siebert text Display. I have 11 inputs which are 1 to 10 and the 11th input is the enter 10+.Furthermore I can maximumly enter 99:)
secondly, I am sending siebert display 8 outputs for the numbers

To give an example to see on display, number 21, I press 2 times 11th input and one time 1st input.

Do you have any idea how should I make the program. I would be really gratefull if you have any sample program parts and so on. Thank you
Barbara

Hallo,
It is a 2 digit basic textdisplay but Id on`t know the product number :(. I am sending the electrical drawing picture as attached.
thank you
Barbara

Siebert.JPG

Do you actually have all the components connected up ready to test ?

Can you output a given bit pattern to display 2 digits of your choice ?

How are the 11 inputs controlled - push buttons or toggle switches ?

Do you actually have all the components connected up ready to test ?
I didn`t have the panel yet. That`s really problem. But i need to finish software as soon as possible

Can you output a given bit pattern to display 2 digits of your choice ?
the part that makes me confusing is the 2nd digit button. there are From 1 to 10( it should be 9. possibly drawer fault:)). My idea ise, If the nineth button is pressed, I need to change the nineth bit number to hexadecimal digit nine and then send to FC 93 as input. am i wrong?
for the second digit I have doubts:(

How are the 11 inputs controlled - push buttons or toggle switches ?
inputs are controlled with push buttons

Regards
Barbara

If you don't have the display and you don't know what type it is and the drawing shows more than 20 connections......

As soon as possible.....well drive/hire a taxi and go and fetch the panel yourself.

If you don't have the display and you don't know what type it is and the drawing shows more than 20 connections......

As soon as possible.....well drive/hire a taxi and go and fetch the panel yourself.

thank you:)
But my problem is not the panel or segment. I only need the 8 DO to display for each digit. And I will get this 8 DO with the FC 93 (seg convert)which is in already in standart library. I try to learn how can I create input W#16#00xy of FC 93 where
x= second hexadecimal digit
y=first hexadecimal digit.
I would thank you if you help me to find out, how can I create the logic when I press 1 to nineth push button it is written to y, and when I press the 10+ button, it is written to second digit in appropriate format.

Last edited:
So you actually have 16 outputs connected to the display ?

Assuming yes, then here's an example implementation:

Last edited: