Drive Executive with 160 Series on Devicenet

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
When I try to connect to any of my 160 series drives on devicenet, I get the error "DTL_E_FAIL I/O completed with errors".

This happens using both the 1747 passthrough driver and when connecting via a 1788-E2DN2 ethernet to devicenet linking module.

Is Drive Executive or RSLinx simply incompatible with 160 series drives or the 160 series dnet adapters?

I have the eds files for the 160 series drives and devicenet modules installed. I found one technote that addresses this error, but the workarounds haven't helped me.

Thanks,
Paul

Drive_Executive_with_160_series.jpg

Similar Topics

I am in my freshmen year of college and just started interning at an industrial manufacturing company that uses Powerflex 755 drives for many of...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , We still have a number of Powerflex 70 drives throughout the plant. Many are being controlled by DeviceNet that I plan on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys/gals, I'm having a problem finding a solution to my issue so I thought I'd see if anyone here has some experience with it. We are...
Replies
Views
All, I have been unsuccessful in connecting to a powerflex 755 drive using drive executive. I Get the following error.
Replies
Views
Is anyone aware of bugs in either RSLogix 5000 v20.01 or Drive Executive v5.02.99.00 that would interfere with the two talking to each other. I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom