Economical Current input and Voltage Output

toma743

Hi All,

I am looking for a Signal conditioner that will have current input and voltage output.I know there are a lot of options, but can anyone suggest me the one that they used in the past and is economical.

I forgot to mention one important thing , it needs to have 2000V of Isolation between the Input and Output. The reason being to one side there is heavy electrical equipment with High Voltage and there are PC's at the other end.

In one of my projects I am using a signal conditioner to achieve the exact same thing. This is a pretty common practice in the industry. Most of the Signal Conditioners can do this job, but high voltage isolation is an important factor. The one that I am using is a product SG-3071 from ICP DAS USA,Inc. It provides a 3000V Isolation.

I don't know about your requirements but if you buy in bulk they give really nice discount.

Following are the links to the product:

http://www.icpdas-usa.com/products.php?PID=462

Regards,
Sid